Warren, New Jersey, April 2, 2015 – On Thursday, April 23, 2015, Attila Toth, Partner and Co-Founder, will be speaking at the Pension Problem Solvers seminar at The Torch Club at New York University.
Drinker Biddle, EisnerAmper and Portfolio Evaluations will identify some of the ongoing regulatory, compliance and operational issues surrounding employee benefit plans and share best practices for prevention, detection and correction. Speakers will discuss ways to mitigate compliance and fiduciary risk, understand new revenue sharing arrangements that exist and how to avoid making common mistakes.
Topics will include:
- Detect and address high risk areas within their plans;
- Understand the circumstances that lead to recent 401k litigation;
- More fully comprehend the intricacies of revenue sharing; and
- Recognize the top 5 mistakes plan fiduciaries make.
- Attila Toth, Partner, Co-Founder, Portfolio Evaluations
- Joan Neri, Counsel, Drinker Biddle
- Kriste DeAngelo, Partner, EisnerAmper
About Portfolio Evaluations, Inc. (PEI)
PEI is a privately-owned consulting firm focused on providing institutional investment and retirement plan consulting services. Founded in 1992, PEI operates in an independent, non-affiliated capacity to provide advice, guidance, direction, and education to the fiduciaries of institutional investment programs. PEI has offices nationwide to service client needs. Clients include both private and public entities including corporations, non-profit institutions, endowments & foundations, governments and municipalities, unions, and board designated groups.