Warren, New Jersey, Portfolio Evaluations, Inc. (PEI) would like to welcome five new employees: Tricia Thompson, Marianne Egan, Greg Schwartz, Alex Leliavski and Andrew Black, as we expand our staff.
- Patricia (Tricia) Thompson joined our Retirement Plans Consulting Group in November of 2013. With over four years’ experience working with a third-party administrator (TPA) in Stamford, Connecticut, she brings great value to the team.
- Andrew Black has joined our Client Services Group as an Investment Analyst. Andrew graduated from Rutgers University where he earned a Bachelor’s degree studying Environmental and Business Economics. Andrew started at PEI on November 18, 2013.
- Marianne Egan has recently joined our Retirement Plan Services Group in the capacity of Senior Retirement Plans Consultant. Marianne has over 10 years’ experience working with benefit programs in different areas of the industry throughout her career.
- Alex Leliavski has joined our Research Group as a Research Analyst. Alex graduated from Rutgers University in 2012, with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. He is currently a CFA Level III candidate.
- Greg Schwartz, previously an intern with PEI, has now joined our Client Services Group as an Investment Analyst. Greg recently graduated from Rutgers University with a B.A. in Mathematics and a Minor in Economics.
PEI is excited to grow our business by adding new talented employees to our team. We are looking forward to their contributions and successful careers.
Portfolio Evaluations, Inc. (PEI) is a privately-owned institutional investment consulting firm. Founded in 1992, PEI operates in an independent, non-affiliated capacity to provide advice, guidance, direction, and education to the fiduciaries of institutional investment programs. PEI has offices nationwide to service client needs. Clients include both private and public entities including corporations, non-profit institutions, endowments & foundations, governments and municipalities, unions, and board designated groups.